We have lived in the UK for 4 years but not had much holiday time locally. So we decided this year to take a Staycation! This meants we had plenty of time to check out the things to do near where we live, enjoy a few guests and more than anything relax!
Some of the highlights of our summer were
- a visit from Baba
- a ride on the London eye
- Lena riding on Daddy’s head
- Mitchell’s 1st birthday
- Fresh produce from the allotment
- A fun trip to Littlehampton beach
- Finding a massive spider in the house
- Andrea’s friend Jane visiting
- Eric, Anne and Darcy’s pizza party
- A trip to Odds Farm
- A visit to the Natural History Museum in Tring
- Playing in the park!
Here are some pictures!